This retreat is limited to 8 attending families! This is why it is so critical that when we talk about investment, we speak about it in the context of how this gathering serves your family’s needs.
As the organizers of this unique gathering, we see it as our duty of care to ensure that if you are one of the 8 attending families, we make all efforts to determine together that this gathering and its benefits to your family, is something that you can absolutely not afford to miss; something that you all agree is completely needed by your family. Together, we can only assess this if we have had the opportunity to sit down with you and your family to discuss face-to-face whether what we have to offer, is what will best serve your family’s needs on its journey of learning and transformation. This happens in a safe, engaging, attentive space, where we can explore the specifics of how potentially our gathering may be the exact experience you and your family need. At the end of our conversation, if we determine together that we have a good fit for both of us, and we have a very high likelihood of being able to meet these needs, then we can talk money. And then, if the monetary investment is the only thing left that we have to agree on, we commit to you, that we will do our utmost to meet you at an investment point commensurate with your financial ability to attend. This is our commitment to you!
To commence the process of joining us:
- Please enter your name and email below to receive a link to our Pre-Registration Form.
- Please fill in our Pre-Registration Form, with as much detail as you can possibly offer of your family’s needs, requirements, dreams, expectations. This is critical in helping us to create an environment where we can openly and honestly address the needs you may have and determine where and how we can best serve you.
- After receiving your Pre-Registration Form, we will organise a personalized live video call to meet with you and your family, answer any questions you might have and go through the process of determining whether this is a fit for you and us.
- Once we have both determined that we like to move forward, we will require a deposit commensurate with your commitment to attend.
Questions? Please contact us.
- All learning sessions using a variety of learning styles, fully integrated with the children’s program, giving ample opportunity for reflection and personal integration.
- Your own personal family co-facilitator, who will be assigned to your family throughout the course of the retreat to ensure that your family’s experience is an exceptional one.
- 13 nights of accommodation on-site at our beautiful resort.
- 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches, and 13 dinners. Lunches during our longer excursions will give you an opportunity to purchase and try other foods of your choice.
- 5 Excursions to some of the most stunning, adventurous, and culturally significant locations in Transylvania, including entrance fees and local guides
- An abundance of culturally inspired onsite activities to engage, entrance and excite adults and children alike
- Transportation from the point of your arrival in Transylvania to the resort on June 29, 2020.
- Transportation from the resort to your point of departure from Transylvania on July 12, 2020.
Our Cancellation Policy
Any cancellation will result in a total loss of your deposit. Any cancellation made between: December 1, 2019 and March 1st, 2020 will result in a loss of 70% of the Retreat price. Any cancellation made between: March 1st, 2020 and the commencement of the Retreat will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the Retreat if it is not meeting the Retreat minimum (if we do so, your deposit is refunded in full). Should your cancellation be due to extenuating circumstances or family emergency, we will endeavour to refund your full payments, excluding your deposit, if we are able to secure another family to take your place.