€2450 EUR per adult (13+)
€1950 EUR per child (3-12)
€750 for children ages 0-2
This retreat is limited to 6 attending families!
To join us:
- Please enter your name and email below to receive a link to our Pre-Registration Form.
- After receiving your Pre-Registration Form, we will then organise a personalized live video call to meet, answer any questions you might have and determine your availability.
- Once your place is confirmed, we would require an initial €750 Deposit to be paid.
- 50% of your balance due must be paid by Feb 1st, 2020. We can arrange for installment payments for your convenience.
- The balance is due in full May 1st, 2020.
Questions? Please contact us.
- All learning sessions using a variety of learning styles, fully integrated with the children’s program, giving ample opportunity for reflection and personal integration.
- Your own personal family co-facilitator, who will be assigned to your family throughout the course of the retreat to ensure that your family’s experience is an exceptional one.
- 13 nights of accommodation on-site at our beautiful resort.
- 13 breakfasts, 10 lunches, and 13 dinners. Lunches during our longer excursions will give you an opportunity to purchase and try other foods of your choice.
- 5 Excursions to some of the most stunning, adventurous, and culturally significant locations in Transylvania, including entrance fees and local guides
- An abundance of culturally inspired onsite activities to engage, entrance and excite adults and children alike
- Transportation from the point of your arrival in Transylvania to the resort on June 29, 2020.
- Transportation from the resort to your point of departure from Transylvania on July 12, 2020.
Our Cancellation Policy
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the 750 EUR deposit. Any cancellation made between: February 1, 2020 and May 1st, 2020 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between: May 1st, 2020 and the trip departure will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do so your deposit is refunded in full). Should your cancellation be due to extenuating circumstances or family emergency, we will endeavor to refund your full payments, excluding your deposit, if we are able to secure another family to take your place.