At Home In The World Family Retreats
Fostering Deeper Family Connection
Next Retreat: Transylvania, Romania, July 1 – 14
Have you been getting that inner feeling that something more meaningful is waiting?
That there is a more inspired life for you out there, but you’re just not sure what it looks like or how to make it happen?
Have you been doing what you were supposed to have been doing – university educated, high-paying careers, a home of your own, children, all the things society is telling us that we need to be happy, but, still have that sinking feeling that you are in a rut?
Do you potentially feel like:
- You are slipping away from your partner?
- That as a family you are starting to feel like you don’t have much in common anymore?
- Your partner is buried in work and constantly stressed out?
- That you have stopped making you a priority?
- That you don’t have the time you need to spend with your children
- That things are starting to drift apart?
Could it be that these feelings are the worries that are tearing you apart?
Are you longing to take a step back from the frenetic pace of life, but, feel a little afraid of the prospect of having to trade the security of work?
Are you going to need to hit rock bottom before you decide to make your happiness and that of your family a priority?
If you answered Yes to even one of these questions…
Then we potentially have the life changing experience that you and your family are looking for.
An experience that will help your family make the transition in your lives that you always knew was possible in your heart.
In our retreat we will cover in detail:
- How to create heart-centered location-independent income sources.
- Creating a family storyboard to clearly define what the hopes, wants, and desires are for each of your family members, even the youngest ones.
- Tools and techniques you can use to prevent emotional meltdowns caused by your daily circumstances, family dynamics, and the pressures of life, and how you and your children can recover from them quickly when they do happen.
- Options for education and learning that align with your family’s values and your own unique needs.
- How to utilize travel as a transformative experience to learn about the world, its people, & how your family can be truly At Home In The World wherever you are.
If your family is longing for more, and you’re willing to take that next step to realizing and living the life you dream of, please enter your email below.
Hear From Our Retreat Attendees
Stories from Retreat Attendees
Sky-Marie Shares Her Experiences
“I’ve been really challenged. And I’m really deeply grateful for that. It’s so good. Nowhere else in the world is asking questions like this. You guys have tapped into something. It’s really special. This was worth well way more than what I paid for it. I can’t even put a dollar amount on this.”
“I am beyond grateful for your heart and service during the retreat. It was a transformative experience for our family that will go with us. Thank you so much to the whole team.”
Highlights From Our Bali Retreat 2019
Jul 1-14, 2019
MEXICO Mar 2020